I AM YOUR WAY
I am the way, your truth and the life, even when You lost your pace, my gaze is never out of your sight
- Just like the sparrow, I watched and preserved you, and never let your feet stumble out of fright
- Even when you rejected me, I watch and guide you through the pains and never let your feet topple out of surprise.
- In many ways have You chase me away, and abuse me but yet I never paid you by Tit for tats.
- Out of the effulgence of my glory, I revived you, protect you and never allow any plague to be your plight
- Yet you betrayed me, despise me, forgetting no one cometh unto my father if not through my flight.
- In a million ways, I love you and my faithfulness, even in your wildest dreams you can’t fathom out of the shadows of your possible might.
Come unto me, with all your heavy burdens, without a shame and I will forever take them away.
- Just as I promised, I am your way, be my truth and I will be your life!