Steel Toe Book Publication Opportunity
STEEL TOE BOOKS 2021 Opportunity
Steel Toe 2021 book publication opportunity is here again!
Steel Toe Books which was established in 2003 has about 24 books ranging from poetry and prose published in her name. They have historically published single-author poetry collections and they have also added fiction and nonfiction in their catalog.
Steel toe books have published books that have been reviewed in poetry foundation’s Harriet, the Comstock Review, the Green Hills Literary Lantern, poet Lore, among many others and they also have authors who have featured in a Newspaper column, poet daily, etc.
Steel Toe Book 2021 prize accept manuscript from Steel Toe Books 2021 Prize in Poetry and Steel Toe Books 2021 Prize in Prose, for fiction and nonfiction.
According to the Steel Toe book guidelines as stated on their official website;
”All books submitted to the awards are considered for general publication and are published as print and eBooks. In addition to the winner, we look to publish 1-3 other titles in each category”.
- All books submitted are considered for publication. In addition to the winner, we will look to
- publish 1-3 other titles in each category.
- Our longlist, shortlist, and winners will be announced in October 2021.
- We read blind and judges receive 5-10 manuscripts constituting the longlist before selecting one finalist and the shortlist.
- In Addition, we have an open chapbook category that includes an honorarium, copies, and a reading! We will publish 1-3 chapbooks per year.
About the Prizes
Each award winner receives
- book publication
- $500 prize, and a
- $1000 social media and advertising promotional package.
Steel Toe books 2021 Judges includes;
Poetry Judge: Kelli Allen’s
Prose Judge, for fiction and nonfiction: Brian Leung
Author: Isaacoed Buchi Jamie